Starting today, Droplr for Mac is back in the Mac App Store along with a bunch of new features and bug fixes.
New in Droplr for Mac 4.5
- See your last 20 drops in the menu.
- Redesigned user interface that’s faster and easier to use.
- New Upload from Clipboard option.
- Copy link options that include direct link, HTML embed, and BBCode.
- New keyboard shortcut for screen recording (screencasts).
- New preference to exclude audio from movie screencasts.
One more thing…
Droplr for Mac now includes real-time push with the all new Droplr for iPhone, iPad, & iPod. Upload anything from your iPhone and a the link will automatically be copied to your Mac clipboard.
Additionally, you can now purchase a Droplr Pro subscription through iTunes with an In-App Purchase. And to celebrate the release it’s on sale for $5.99 for 1 month or $59.99 for 1 year.
Droplr for Mac 4.5 builds on our previous update, Droplr for Mac 4.2 for Yosemite. It was never available in the Mac App Store, so if you missed it, check out all the great stuff we’ve added.
All future updates will be done through the Mac App Store. If you’re currently using the standalone version, please download the latest from the Mac App Store today.
If you like the app, please consider leaving a review or upvoting us on Product Hunt. We’d be extremely grateful!