Customer Support Specialist (Wroclaw, PL)
Are you dreaming about co-creating an American start-up? In Droplr.com we create one of the best products in its category! Be one of the first members of the Dream Team in Wroclaw. You may never get a chance like this again!
As one of our support agents, you will take on the important task of solving our customers’ problems and providing information to potential buyers.
If you take pleasure from contact with other people, read on. If not – this is not an offer for you.
As CS, your task will be to help our clients and users in Europe and Asia. Thanks to Droplr you will have the opportunity to help freelancers as well as employees of by example: Ebay, Yahoo or WordPress.org, because they are our clients.
Important: You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you do not have to be absolutely the best and well-experienced, but this must be your goal. If you lack knowledge in the area of CS, do not worry. You will get the appropriate know-how from us. However, you must speak English fluently and be willing to help others. And yes, you can be a student.
- Perfect command of the English language (both written and verbal),
- Positive attitude towards people,
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction,
- Providing explanations in relation to customer complaints (both written and by phone),
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Team work oriented,
- Responsibility and ability to multitask, prioritize and close tasks quickly,
- Openness to innovation and new technologies,
- The desire to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills,
- And the most important – the desire to be the best in what you do.
Additional assets will be:
- Knowledge of: Intercom, Livechatinc, HubSpot, JIRA,
- Knowledge of other languages at communicative level,
- Experience in CC environment or Customer Care would be an asset.
In return, we offer:
- Silicon Valley atmosphere in Wroclaw, and after 6 months – integration in the HQ of Droplr in Oregon(USA),
- Learning possibilities (books, courses, knowledge of our CS specialist from the USA),
- Friendly atmosphere in a dream team composed of over a dozen of people,
- Apple laptop, extra display, ultra-comfortable chair and everything that will make you feel better,
- If you like reading, then you will get Kindle Paperwhite and you will be able to buy books at our expense (even fantasy if you want),
- Do you want to learn something from Udemy/Coursera/Udacity? We will pay for it,
- English lessons at our office,
- We will subsidize your sport passions and doctor visits (regardless of the fact if it is in Luxmed or other private facility),
- Well equipped kitchen,
- Flexible working hours,
- Best in Wrocław location – near Kino Nowe Horyzonty.
Write to us.
To apply for this position, or to recommend a friend, please email email@example.com (śmiało pisz po polsku). Make sure to add the title “Customer support – Your name” and your resume.