Auburn, CA or Bend, OR
Droplr, a popular sharing service for teams, is seeking a Growth Hacker to expand our audience.
Can you 10x our homepage traffic in six months? Can you identify the holes in our onboarding flow by running queries from our analytics platform? Can you back up your assumptions with data? Are you up for a challenge with high reward for success? Yeah? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a diverse team of talented, creative people where you’ll play a critical role in the future of our startup. This is a great opportunity to be an early key hire for a funded, growing company and build elegant, best-of-breed software that will be used by some of the biggest brands in the world. This is a full-time role based in Auburn, California or Bend, Oregon with occasional travel for team meetups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building a content marketing strategy
- Talking to customers to learn more about how we can reach them
- Coming up with effective solutions on a small budget
- Seeking out partnerships with influential companies and individuals to promote Droplr
- Regularly report on progress to founders
- Track all progress using standard analytics platforms
- Write, record content for these various strategies. Such content may include: photos, tweets, podcasts, videos, blog posts, emails
To qualify for this job, you must:
- Be extremely hardworking and self motivating
- Have previous experience working at a startup.
- Be willing to experiment and try anything and everything to hit specific, measured goals
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be the sort of creative, industrious person who has a portfolio full of side projects (or extra-curricular activities).
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- High competency with analytics platforms like Keen.io, Google Analytics, etc.
- Programming, design experience a big plus.
- Compensation for this role combines a competitive salary, performance-based bonus, and startup equity. Your earnings and growth will be directly aligned with your impact.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.