Why Not Write a Guest Post for Droplr?
We have exciting news for those looking for an outlet to showcase their expertise! Following a couple of offers of guest post writing, we decided to open our doors to everyone willing to share their knowledge in writing. So, writers of the world, unite!
We cover topics ranging from:
- Remote collaboration and productivity
- Customer service
- Project management
- Customer service
- Marketing and communication
- UX design
- Running startups
- Team building
Our take on blogging?
- First of all, we make a point of treating our readers with respect. There’s too much irrelevant content cluttering the internet – we don’t want to contribute to that. We want Droplr blog to be informative (and entertaining if possible). Writing a post, keep this in mind. Strive to answer real questions. Make the post helpful!
- Why not outshining Wikipedia?! We want our blog to be a go-to, reliable source of information. So, when you write, prove your point by quoting verified sources.
- Inform rather than sell. We’re happy to give you publicity and help you promote your name. But, we’ll do it only if your post offers our readers something more than the familiarity with your brand. So make sure you offer value!
If you’re an expert in any of the areas we’ve listed above or you’re a writer with excellent research skills, and you’d like to pitch in building our blog, we’d love to hear from you!
How to start?
If you’re interested in guest blogging with us, get in touch with us, and:
- Tell us about your expertise.
- Send us a few links to your past content.
- Suggest topic ideas.
- Tell us what your expectations are.
If we’re a good match, we’ll ask you to send us a short draft of the text, your photo, and a short bio so that we can include you as our contributor.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask! And, get in touch with us! We’re looking forward to collaborating with you!