Screenshots are great for quick collaboration, but sometimes you need more than just a picture. You need motion. With Droplr for Mac, you can capture and share screencasts in minutes.
To capture a screencast (Droplr for Mac):
- Click the Droplr icon in your menu bar. Click the the Screencast icon.
- Click and drag to select the area of your screen you want to record.
- Click the Start Recording button. Droplr will record any actions you take.
- When you’re done, click the stop button in the menu bar. Your recording will be uploaded to your Droplr account and a link to it will be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the link into a chat window, email, forum or anywhere to share.