Build a Project Inspiration Board
Your company decides to redesign their website, so they plan a big meeting to brainstorm ideas in three weeks. Exciting, right?
With Droplr, you can capture inspiration whenever it strikes, and then tag and organize your Drops into an inspiration board in seconds.
Capture inspiration in the moment, in seconds
As you go throughout your day and work on other projects, you’ll undoubtedly come across inspirational sites, quotes, colors, or ideas that you want to share with your team.
If you find a website that really tickles your fancy or a funky font that you think will work perfectly on the new company site, you can save it in an instant with Droplr.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Download and install the Droplr extension for Google Chrome or the Droplr app for Mac or Windows.
- Click the Droplr icon from the extension bar in Google Chrome or right click the icon in the taskbar in Windows or Mac.
- Click either “Entire Page” or “Selected” under Capture.
- If you choose “Selected,” drag the box to highlight the area of the page you want to save.
- Open the Drop in Droplr and add a tag, like #websiteinspiration.
Then, go about your day.
It takes just seconds to capture that piece of inspiration and save it for later. You won’t get sidetracked opening Photoshop or saving a screenshot to some folder buried deep in Google Drive.
As you collect these pieces of inspiration, use the same tag to keep them organized and compile them into a single collection that you can use later.
Build an inspiration board in a click
When it comes time to share ideas at the brainstorming meeting, you’ll probably have found a bunch of cool ideas that you want to share with the team.
Droplr makes it a cinch. Just log into your Droplr account on the web, navigate the tags that you’ve used on the left-hand menu, and click the one you want to bring up. As soon as you click #websiteinspiration, your Drops will be filtered to only show those with that tag.
In an instant, you’ve got an inspiration board chockful of ideas for the new company site.
Your team cheers. You feel great. Your new website wins a million design awards. Nice work.