Online Marketing Specialist (Wroclaw, PL)
Are you dreaming about co-creating an American start-up? In Droplr.com we create one of the best products in its category!
Be one of the first members of the Dream Team in Wroclaw. You may never get a chance like this again!
Important: You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you do not have to be absolutely the best and well-experienced, but this must be your goal.
- A young, ambitious person with perfect command of the English language (both written and verbal),
- Strong analytical and communication skills (knowledge of SEM, SEO and tools like Google Analytics is required),
- Interest in online marketing and growth hacking techniques,
- Head full of ideas and experience in lead generation with zero-budget marketing,
- “Get things done” attitude,
- Positive attitude towards people,
- Team work oriented,
- Responsibility and ability to multitask, prioritize and close tasks quickly,
- Openness to innovation and new technologies,
- And the most important – the desire to be the best in what you do.
Additional assets will be:
- Knowledge of: Intercom, VWO, Optimizely, Livechatinc, HubSpot, JIRA,
- Knowledge of other languages at communicative level.
In return, we offer:
- Silicon Valley atmosphere in Wroclaw, and after 6 months – integration in the HQ of Droplr in Oregon(USA)!
- Friendly atmosphere in a dream team composed of over a dozen of people,
- Apple laptop, extra display, ultra-comfortable chair and everything that will make you feel better,
- If you like reading, then you will get Kindle Paperwhite and you will be able to buy books at our expense (even fantasy if you want),
- Do you want to learn something from Udemy/Coursera/Udacity? We will pay for it,
- English lessons at our office,
- We will subsidize your sport passions and doctor visits (regardless of the fact if it is in Luxmed or other private facility),
- Well equipped kitchen,
- Flexible working hours,
- Best in Wrocław location – near Kino Nowe Horyzonty <3
Write to us.
To apply for this position, or to recommend a friend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (śmiało pisz po polsku). Make sure to add the title “Online Marketing – Your name” and your Resume.